Finally finished reading the whole book, these are some extracts and things I learned from the book:
(1) Negative actions will bring negative results
(2) Depend on no one, rely on your own self, your own self is your strongest pillar
(3) Your decisions and choices shape your life
(4) Because of those who cannot perform well, then you got chance to prove yourself
(5) Only promise those things you can fulfill, do not anyhow promise anything to others
(6) Be cautious in your spending and learn to save for rainy days - My mom (the author's mom) was very clever and good in saving, even it means cutting down buying and reading newspapers, saving bit by bit can mean a lot.
(7) Divorce may not be a bad thing if you suffer in your marriage