When my cough and sore throat fully recover, I am going to make chicken cutlet. The photo shown here is what I made in 2008, see post here.
The method of preparation for the chicken cutlet is as follows:
Method of Preparation
The Chicken Cutlet -
1) Cover the chicken breast with the corn flour mixture
2) Dip the chicken breast into the beaten egg
3) Cover the chicken breast with bread crumbs
4) Set the chicken breast aside for at least 30mins (this will prevent the coating of bread crumbs to fall apart during frying)
5) Once it's been marinated for 30mins, prepare oil for deep frying on high heat
6) Once the oil is hot, reduce fire to medium low and place the chicken breast into pan, fry till golden brown.
See the original recipe here at Mamabliss's blog.
I seldom share recipe in my blog, only once in a while.
Hope my next chicken cutlet will be a success.