If nothing goes wrong, I should be going JB again this coming Monday. But we are not staying overnight yet as this is a last minute decision so it is a bit rush to book hotel. My friend says next time then we will stay overnight.
Since I was sick since Sunday, I didn't go out for almost one week, just resting at home. So it is good to go out with my friend to "breathe some fresh air".