The Rules of The Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog.
2.Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
3.Nominate (and notify) other bloggers for the award that have fewer than 500 followers.
4. Create 11 questions (or less) for your nominees.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
6. Display the Liebster Award logo on your page. List these rules on your post.
1. If you have a time machine and you are entitled to revisit only one moment of your life and change it, what would it be?
Answer: I will like to return to year 2010 when my dad passed away, I want to go back to that year and made my dad lives forever.
2. If blogging didn’t exist, what extra activity will keep yourself busy then (except work)?
Answer: Reading would be one activity that will keep me busy.
3. What was your wildest or weirdest dream ever?
Answer: I dream a lot in my sleep, I ever dreamt of being chased by dinosaurs and I also dreamt of Buddha before, is that consider the weirdest dream?
4. What song will describe your life the most?
Answer: There are many songs that can depict my mood and emotions, it all depends on what I am feeling at that single moment, songs that speak my mind relate to me the best.
5. Remember the movie Inside Out? I want to ask if you also have an imaginary friend when you were a kid. Do you have a stuffed toy and talk to them as if they were real?
Answer: I had never seen the movie Inside Out, I can't remember much of my childhood, I don't remember talking to stuffed toy when I was a kid, I only remember I love to watch the cartoon Smurfs.
6. What is the weirdest habit you have that none or only few people know?
Answer: I do not have any weird habit.
As for my questions for Rose, Sharon and Bluedreamer, here they are (some of which I had ever asked before in my blog post):
1. If you can be your own boss, what business would you like to own?
2. What do you like most about blogging?
3. Which country/city would you like to travel next?