Friday, August 17, 2012

Thank you

Thanks for listening to me, supporting me and encouraging me, my fellow blogger friends. I really appreciate all your comments. I have to learn to love a person who hates me and who only have hate in her heart. Things will not change as it is not the first time that it has happened and I have to learn to live with it. I will be strong and overcome hurt feelings eventually. Really thanks for being there for me though we have never met before.


Simple Person said...

you are welcome...
everyone sure has his ups and down..
I am sure the rainbow is coming out

Hayley said...

Glad to know you think positive!
Cheers~ Long holidays is coming ;)

suituapui said...

Welcome! Cheers!!!

Genskie said...

aww i didnt know what happen Libby dear,... I have been away for awhile... But cheer up things will be fine... I have to say this to myself too.. :)

We both can pass through it :)


My Blog, My World, My Memories Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang